Clip Studio ASSETS materials can be used with predefined software.
Here is how to verify if you can use a material or not.
Verification from the details screen of the material
1. Click on the material name or thumbnail to display all its details.
2. On the top part of this page, you can find the information concerning all the software you can use with this material.
Non-listed software cannot be used.
■ Note: If Clip Studio ASSETS is accessed from a browser
Materials compatible with IllustStudio, ComicStudio, POSE STUDIO, etc. will be displayed if you access the details of a Clip Studio ASSETS material via an internet browser such as IE, Safari or Chrome.
A zip file will be downloaded once you click on the [Download] button.
We offer a wide range of ASSETS materials that are compatible with IllustStudio, ComicStudio, POSE STUDIO, etc., and can be downloaded within the software with a simple drag and drop onto the canvas.
Searching for materials according to software
■ Filtering by detailed search
1. Display the Clip Studio ASSETS home screen or search result screen, and press the [Details] button on the right side of the search bar.
2. Once the [Details] screen is displayed, click on the button of the software you are looking for in the [Software] section.
3. All the materials compatible with this software will be displayed.
■ Filtering by detail screen of a material
1. Click on the button of your software of choice on the displayed details screen of the material.
2. All the materials compatible with this software will be displayed.