CLIP STUDIO TIPS
What is Clip Studio Tips?
Clip Studio Tips is a tutorial site where you can learn how to use drawing software and creative tips and tricks for creating art, from character art, to comics, concept art, design, 3D models, and animation. You can also post your own tutorials to share your knowledge with the community! Registered users can leave comments on tutorials.
- Post your art tutorials on any topic you like! Tutorials do not need to be related to Clip Studio Paint or other Celsys software. Please use TIPS as a place to learn and share knowledge with other creators.
- When posting TIPS, a ‘Series’ can be set, which allows users to read multiple tips in order. By setting a series, users can easily move to the first, previous and next chapter.
About the Menu
After logging in, click your profile icon in the upper right to display the following menu.
- My Profile
Jump to Clip Studio Profile and view your profile information, settings, and recent activity.
View a list of Tips you have favorited.
- My TIPS
Edit or delete Tips you have posted. You can also create, edit, or delete tutorial series.
- New post
Create a new Tips post. When creating a post, you can choose to add it to an existing series or create a new series.
How to Post to Clip Studio Tips
Use the post editor to create and edit your Tips articles.
- Post editor
Use the “Text”, “Caption”, “Image”, or “URL” tabs to add different types of content to your tutorial. After preparing each section in the post editor box, click the “Add” button to add a preview of the content above the post editor. Build your Tips tutorial using this process.
Edit buttons appear when you hover the mouse over each section of the Tips preview. You can use these buttons to rearrange, edit, or delete parts of the preview.
- The first image in the tutorial will be used as the tutorial thumbnail.
- Making a tutorial series
You can create a tutorial series to arrange multiple Tips in a specific order.
Set up a series using one of the following methods.
- My TIPS > Series: Here you can create a new series, as well as add to or delete a existing series. You can also change the title of a series and change the order of the tutorials.
- New post: Here you can make a new series or add to an existing series.
- You can only add your own Tips to a series.
- When creating a new post and adding to a series, the new post will be added to the end of the series. You cannot change the order when adding a tutorial.
Each Tips article can only be added to one series at a time. When editing a series from the “Select Tips to add to series” page, you will only be shown Tips that have not yet been added to a series.
About the site language
You can select a site language in the advanced search filters to only display articles written in the selected site language.
- Some types of Tips, such as Celsys’ official Tips, may appear regardless of the selected site language.
Details can be found in “Post and Behavior Guidelines (English).” A summary can be found here. Be careful when uploading text or images.
- Do not post content that you do not have the intellectual property rights (copyrights) to.
- With this service, any posted content belongs to the user who made the post.
- Posts must not be in violation of any laws.
- Do not post content containing child pornography, abuse, or sexual content.
- Do not post content which promotes discrimination or ideologies (such as that based on religion, politics, race, occupation, gender, etc.).
- Do not post content that may be offensive to others.
- Do not post content that is not related to the service.
- We cannot respond to requests to delete any content posted by multiple users (such as questions and answers).
- By posting to this service, you accept that Celsys may make changes including altering, editing, or translating the content as necessary.
- Users are requested to take responsibility for the content they post. If a specific request is made from another user, please answer sincerely.
- This service provides a reporting feature. When a post is reported, the user of the post will be contacted by Celsys. If you are contacted by Celsys about your post, please follow the directions given.
- Please refrain from other problematic behavior or posts even if they are not explicitly covered in the rules, policies, or guidelines. Please act in a respectful and rational manner.