CLIP STUDIO TIPS Terms of Service
Thank you for using CLIP STUDIO TIPS ("TIPS service") from CELSYS, Inc. (hereinafter "CELSYS"). Usage of the TIPS Service is subject to the CLIP STUDIO TIPS Service Terms of Service (hereinafter "TIPS TOS") below.
Users of the TIPS service shall be considered to have agreed to the CELSYS Terms of Service（https://www.celsys.co.jp/en/information/celsys_terms/）.
- Use of the TIPS Service
Please refer to the Posting and Behavioral Guidelines (https://www.celsys.co.jp/en/information/post/) before posting tutorials or comments.
- Content may be revised, changed or added to by the posting user.
- If a poster deletes content, the comments to that content are deleted too.
- If a user deletes their CLIP STUDIO account after posting a comment, the user information shall indicate that the poster is a deleted user but the comment itself shall not be deleted.
- Prohibited Actions
- Disposal of all or part of the contracted rights, obligations and services outlined in the TIPS TOS by transfer, succession, provision as collateral, etc. to a third party.
- Guarantees and Disclaimers
- CELSYS shall provide a location for the posting of content. In such cases, CELSYS will not act as a representative of any user in any form, nor accept the authority to do so.
- CELSYS may create official accounts on TIPS for operational purposes. CELSYS shall generally not respond to any comments to content posted from such accounts.
- CELSYS shall accept no responsibility for, nor involve itself in any way with, any content or comments posted by users on the TIPS service. CELSYS does not in any way guarantee that any information is correct or appropriate, nor that there are no discrepancies between the latest information and the information at the time of posting. CELSYS accepts no responsibility to this end.
- If CELSYS receives a report about an issue with content or a comment, CELSYS shall investigate the matter according to our guidelines about posting and behavior.
- CELSYS may carry out actions and responses at its own discretion when deemed necessary for the running of the TIPS service. CELSYS shall not be required to provide a reason under any circumstances.
Original Version: November 8, 2017
Last modified: March 26, 2020