Today is a handy afterimage lecture using "moving blur".
▼ To prepare
· Things you want to make afterimages · Person's raster layer
Even line drawings are OK!
However, please keep the outside of the line drawing in transparent color.
▼ completion time schedule
▼ Creation procedure
2. Duplicate the layer of "1"
3. Select the duplicated layer and choose Filter menu → Blur → Select Moving Blur
4. On the opened "Moving Blur" screen,
· When you want to create an afterimage on the left side, set the blurring position to "backward"
· When you want to create an afterimage on the right side, select the position to blur "forward"
(I chose "backward" for completed figure)
* The reason not to use "front and back" of the blurring position is explained by additional points!
7. Select "Move Layer" tool
8. Move the raster layer of "1" according to the shape of the person / person created on the layer applying "moving blur"
(If you are too clearly visible, you may lower the opacity of more layers)
※ If the illustration duplicated at "6" is hard to see by the effect of "moving blur"
Please erase the line of the layer applying "moving blur" with "soft" of the eraser tool!
▼ Additional points
Expressions such as jumping, landing, etc. are also possible!
Also, if you say "blurring position" as "front and back", you can express it as if you are a ninja.
If you use it normally, you can use it to shake the earthquake or to shake when a shock comes from overhead!
Published date : 1 year ago
Updated date : 1 year ago