If you have many fonts installed on your computer, searching for the desired font from a long list might be difficult. In CLIP STUDIO PAINT, font lists can be created to organize and make it easier to find frequently used fonts.
(1) Select the [Text] tool, and click the font list in the [Tool Property] palette.
(2) Click the gear icon and display the [Settings of font list] dialog.
(3) Click the button in the bottom left of the [Settings of font list] dialog, and create a new font list with any name you like.
(4) From the list, select which fonts you'd like to include in the font list.
(5) Click the [OK] button after completing the settings.
(6) The font list can now be selected in the [Tool Property] palette.
Click [Display font name in specific font] or [Display text in specific font] to toggle how text is displayed in the [Font list].