If you have many fonts installed on your computer, searching for the desired font from a long list might be difficult. In Clip Studio Paint, font lists can be created to organize and make it easier to find frequently used fonts.
How to Create a Font List
(1) Select the [Text] tool, and click the font list in the [Tool Property] palette.
(2) Click the gear icon and display the [Settings of font list] dialog.
(3) Click the button in the bottom left of the [Settings of font list] dialog, and create a new font list with any name you like.
(4) From the list, select which fonts you'd like to include in the font list.
(5) Click the [OK] button after completing the settings.
(6) The font list can now be selected in the [Tool Property] palette.
Click [Display font name in specific font] or [Display text in specific font] to toggle how text is displayed in the [Font list].
How to Use Installed Fonts on the iPad Version
For the iPad version, user-installed fonts on the computer are not shown in the [All Fonts] font list.
Follow the steps below to add to the font list.
(1) Click [Font] on the [Tool Property] palette to show the [Font List].
(2) Click [Search for fonts not in this list] from the bottom right of the [Font List] and select a font using the font picker.
(3) If you select a font not shown in the [All Fonts] font list, it will be added to the list.
*This function can be used with iPad iOS13 and up.