This is a general SHARE submission method TIPS.
* This article is in Japanese. For sites other than Japanese, machine translation is performed.
If you are managing a drawn manga work with CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX, you can use CLIP STUDIO SHARE to send submitted data (high-resolution data for printing).
There are two ways to create manuscript data. Please use according to the application.
* Please use CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX ver 1.9.1 or later.
※ The procedure is different for submission to Shueisha. Please see the following courses.
 Submit from CLIP STUDIO SHARE
1 Click [Show CLIP STUDIO SHARE Works] in CLIP STUDIO.
2 When the top of “CLIP STUDIO SHARE” is displayed, scroll to display [Import Original].
Select from 3 types of submission methods below, according to the application and click.
1. "Import from CLIP STUDIO" is output as an integrated image of the text layer displayed in the document data as it is and sent in a state of being organized in zip.
2. "Import from CLIP STUDIO (text separation)" is output with the text layer of the original data hidden. The text in the text layer is output as a separate text file, and is sent with the version image data with no text displayed and the text file in a zip file.
4 When the CLIP STUDIO SHARE screen is displayed, select the manuscript data to be submitted.
5 When the confirmation message is displayed, click [OK].
CLIP STUDIO PAINT starts, the original data is output and uploaded to the CLIP STUDIO server.
6 Enter the [Title] and [Caption] of the original on the screen that appears, and then proceed to [Next].
 When the setting screen of the disclosure range is displayed, turn on [Require secret word] and enter the secret word.
※ Please enter secret words using half-width alphanumeric characters (including symbols).
If you set Require secret, only people who know the secret can view and download the manuscript data. When dealing with manga manuscripts before publishing on magazines or sites, be sure to turn on Require secrets.
8 Click [Publish].
9The URL will be issued when uploading of the manuscript data is completed. You can browse and download the manuscript from this URL.
Click Copy to copy the URL. Contact the editor in charge of the URL and secret set in step 7.
The upload is complete. Separately, sending the URL and secret to the other party will complete the submission.
If you forgot the URL, you can check it from [List of published works] in CLIP STUDIO SHARE. By clicking [Edit] of the drafted manuscript, in addition to confirming the URL, you can change the setting of publication range and secret word.
 Confirm the manuscript data
Once the URL of the manuscript and password have been sent, the manuscript data will be checked and downloaded.
1Open the site of the sent URL in a browser. Enter the secret and click Confirm.
2 work pages are displayed.
・ Click [View work] to start the viewer and check the contents of the manuscript.
• You can download the original data by clicking [Print data download].
When you submit print data using CLIP STUDIO SHARE, please output the work from these buttons. These other buttons do not have any draft data attached.