We will explain how to export and print completed manga.
 Save your work
If you save your work in the Clip Studio File Format, all of your layer information will be saved as is.
(1) Open the [File] menu and select [Save].
(2) Select Save to, create a [File name], and click [Save].
(3) The work will be saved in the Clip Studio file format or (.clip).
 Export your work
Prepare your completed manga for print by exporting it as a Photoshop document file or (.psd).
A Photoshop document (. psd) file can be opened with image editing software other than Clip Studio Paint. This makes file transfer with others easy.
(1) Select [Export (Single Layer)] from the [File] menu and then, choose the export file format.
This time we’ll select the Photoshop Document (.psd) file format.
(2) Name your artwork and choose a save location, then select [Save].
(3) The [.psd Export Settings] dialog box will be displayed. If you are happy with the default settings, select [OK].
(4) When the [Export preview] dialog box displays, click [OK].
(5) It will be exported as a Photoshop Document (.psd) file. This file can be printed.
 Print your work
When the computer is connected to the printer, you can print completed manga with the Clip Studio Paint print function.
(1) Open the [File] menu and select [Print].
(2) When connected to the printer, the [Print] dialog box will be displayed. Press [OK] to start printing.
Note: Print settings vary depending on the printer make and model.